I got approved for i-360 and now my i-485 is in process, last january I had a disorderly conduct,

Asked about 1 year ago - Livingston, NJ

I was not arrested but payed a fine, what should I bring if I am called for interview?

1. Eric M. Mark

Pro

1

Answered . The certified disposition. And you should review with an attorney first. Just because you think it is no big deal does not mean uscis agrees.

2. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . Arrest report and court disposition.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . Certified copy of the court's final disposition of your case.

4. Stephen D. Berman

1

Answered . Your arrest report and certified disposition.

5. Evelyne M Hart

Pro

1

Answered . Whichever agency you paid the fine to, get their certified report. "Certified" means that their computer will print out the report and the clerk or the police officer will put a stamp on it saying that it is a true copy from their agency.

You should definitely have an immigration attorney review the conduct to make sure it does not carry immigration consequences and prevents you from getting a green card.