Skip to main content

I got approved for i-360 and now my i-485 is in process, last january I had a disorderly conduct,

Livingston, NJ |

I was not arrested but payed a fine, what should I bring if I am called for interview?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


Your arrest report and certified disposition.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.


Arrest report and court disposition.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


Certified copy of the court's final disposition of your case.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


The certified disposition. And you should review with an attorney first. Just because you think it is no big deal does not mean uscis agrees.


Whichever agency you paid the fine to, get their certified report. "Certified" means that their computer will print out the report and the clerk or the police officer will put a stamp on it saying that it is a true copy from their agency.

You should definitely have an immigration attorney review the conduct to make sure it does not carry immigration consequences and prevents you from getting a green card.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer