I got approval on two I-130's for both of my parents. Now NVC asks to submit AOS.

Asked over 1 year ago - Southfield, MI

NVC is requesting I send AOS for parents. I want to make sure I complete the correct forms. Should I submit I-864 or I-864EZ? Should I file one for each parent? Should I include them in the sponsor's household size together or only one per application. Please help.

1. Russell Reid Abrutyn

Pro

5

Answered . Telling you what forms to complete or how to complete them is legal advice that should only be provided by an attorney with whom you have an attorney-client relationship. Advice given without a full understanding of the facts can have adverse consequences for you and your family.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . As my colleague pointed out, it is dangerous for both us, and you, to tell you how to fill in a form on an Internet blog.

You should consult with an attorney, many of us use Skype for this.

I'm fairly certain that he/she will tell you to use the 'normal' I-864 forms for each of them.

3. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . Option 1: read and follow the form instructions.
    Option 2: retain an experienced immigration attorney to handle the matter.