Skip to main content

I got an MIP , I need an expuction form , can someone email me that ?

College Station, TX |

I am a student at Texas A&M Univ. I have a VERY LOW income. I live off of scholarships and my parents don't help me. I need to get this off my record to get a job after college. I am smart and can do this myself I just need the form. Any extra information would also be appreciated.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You might check the Brazos County law library. Most attorneys will not do what you are asking due to liability concerns. Also, be sure you do your research and get it right. If your petition is denied due to a mistake, you won't get another bite at the apple. It's better to get a lawyer's help. Some attorneys are willing to barter with you for your labor, if you're willing to work hard. You could call local attorneys and offer to work off your fee, painting, filing, weeding, etc.

Katherine Shipman's response to your question is for general information purposes only. Nothing in this response should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.


You should contact your local Bar Association for a list of attorneys who handle Expungment cases, or go to public library and do some research about the process to get an expungment. However, most attorneys will not simply email you the forms.

This answer is meant for information purposes only. No attorney-client relationship has been established between the Avvo user and Cesar Garcia.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer