I got a ticket tonight for selling alcohol to a 18 year old

Asked over 1 year ago - Fort Worth, TX

Ive never sold alcohol to a minor.... I feel so horrible .... This is my first time ever doing such a horrible thing .I have no clue as to what to do

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Raymond Ellis Daniel

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You need to hire a lawyer!

  2. Richard Timothy Jones

    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Hire a lawyer. Take a server's class. Do community service hours. It'll be ok.
    Austin DWI Lawyer

    My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client... more
  3. Samuel E. Bassett

    Contributor Level 8


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Take the TABC server's class. That will generally make a prosecutor sympathetic to your plight and exercise his/her discretion to reduce or dismiss your case in my experience. But, you should also seek legal counsel.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,534 answers this week

3,085 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,534 answers this week

3,085 attorneys answering