Skip to main content

I got a ticket in Michigan for speeding 69 on 40 speed limit. I was driving in a park, at night, with only me on the road

Dearborn Heights, MI |

I do not have any points, and the last ticket I got it was 3 years ago. What is the best way to deal with this situation? thank you.

Attorney Answers 3


Your driving record is good. Get a court date and request a formal hearing. The prosecutor will likely reduce it. Good luck!

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

1 lawyer agrees

1 comment



Thank you for your answer. I helped me a lot.


You should hire a Traffic Specialist like myself to try to negotiate a plea deal to amend the ticket to an offense that is 0 points AND that is not reported to the Secretary of State.

Mark as helpful

4 lawyers agree


Dependent upon your driving history, there is a good chance your citation can be reduced. Please feel free give me a call. I will be happy to discuss it with you. 248.779.7236.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics