I got a ticket from the michigan dnr. it says take a deer with firearm closed season and transport/possess untaged deer.Is there

Canton, MI |

a way to fight this ticket?
Frank

1. You have a lot at risk here, and it is well worth consulting a criminal defense attorney. You want to avoid confiscation of your firearm, or other equipment, see what bargain may be offered, or if the ticket is invalid, fight it. At least you will want the option of buying back your gun, especially if it is a family heirloom.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

2. These are very serious charges, As a lawyer and and avid hunter/sportsman I can tell you the DNR is hardcore about enforcing their statutes and this is one of the most serious DNR violations. These offenses carry potential jail, extremely stiff fines, restitution to the state for the deer and loss of hunting privileges for up to 3 years. You need a lawyer who knows this area of the law right away. These charges are not to be taken lightly or you could be very disapointed with the consequences.

Shaun Marks
    Flint 810 234 0700
    Clarkston 248 620 7166