I got a ticket for under age drinking last year but i got another ticket this year so its my second what can i expect

Tucson, AZ |

the first time i got a ticket they took it off my record wonderign if they are ganna take it off the second time . it really wasnt my fault we were in a house and the parent was drunk and had a baseball bat threaten to beat anybody that moved so no one was allowed to get out so the cops go tthe warrant broke the door and came in and breathlizee of of us we were 90 in total

1. You are unlikely to receive the same treatment/result the second time around, at least not without an attorney assisting you. Contact an attorney to discuss the matter with directly so he/she can properly advise you after learning all the circumstances.

2. There may be some issues regarding the fact you were held against your will. But were you forced to drink against your will? Arizona is a strict liability state when it comes to underage drinking. Contact a lawyer in the Tucson area who is familiar with the court in which you are charged. You need a lawyer to assist you. This is a class 1 misdemeanor. You can get up to 6 months in jail and $2500 in fines.

Aaron M. Black
    Criminal & DUI Defense Attorney
    Martindale AV® Preeminent™ Lawyer
    2012 Southwest SuperLawyer Rising Star
    AVVO 10/10 Superb Lawyer

Law Office of Aaron M. Black, PLLC
    3219 East Camelback Road #573
    Phoenix, AZ 85018
    Office #: 480-729-1683
    Email: aaron@aaronblacklaw.com
    www.aaronblacklaw.com

3. Generally you are only allowed to do diversion once. You should find a lawyer that has experience in the court your case is in and consult with them.

4. My colleagues are correct. A minor in consumption of alcohol is a class1 misdemeanor that could lead to jail time and probation. You will undoubtedly pay a fine, but the penalties could be much more severe. I suggest speaking with an attorney who is experienced in handling underage drinking - including minor in consumption of alcohol - cases.

Matthew L. Lopez
    www.MatthewLopezLaw.com

Traffic tickets topics