Skip to main content

I got a ticket for driving with out lights but on the ticket the officer wrote that i was driving with my lights

Clewiston, FL |
Filed under: Traffic tickets

Can this ticket be dismiss?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Remotely possible, but usually the officer "fixes" the ticket to make the correction either at the hearing or before the hearing.


Maybe, but the officer could amend the ticket (correct the mistake) in court prior to trial. answers provided solely for informational purposes. Answers are not legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. If you are seeking legal advice, contact a competent attorney in your local jurisdiction. Learn more about my practice at


This ticket might be amended at court . Fight ticket.

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer