Skip to main content

I got a speeding ticket, Claremont office used radar gun and was seated on state property, was pulled over on county property,

Claremont, CA |

can a city of claremont officer site me in la verne ca or on county property, and can he use radar while on state property

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Yes. Get an attorney and fight ticket.

Andrew Roberts

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777


Yes all law enforcement agencies have agreements that allow them to cross over jurisdictional lines. Gone are the days of trying to run to the boarder to get away from the law.
Robert Driessen

Mr. Driessen is a former Deputy DA in Orange County with over 8 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Driessen, feel free to contact him at


I would recommend fighting the ticket in court. If the officer does not show up, ticket will be dismissed. If you are not comfortable making an appearance, there are many lawyers on Avvo who can help fight traffic tickets. This ticket can be expensive if point goes on your record.

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer