I got a second dwi it was 0.8. what may happen in my?

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, TX

I was going home and I was going to turn right
when I noticed the cop behind me and I got nervous cause my license was suspended and my friend was behind me he seen that I didn't do any wrong turn .. what can I do in my case .

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Robert Sterling Guest


    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You need to immediately hire the best DWI lawyer you can afford. You only have 15 days after you are arrested to request an ALR hearing and challenge your license suspension. A DWI 2nd is a class A misdemeanor, you are facing up to 365 days in the County Jail. Most defense lawyers offer free consultations. That is what you need to focus on. Schedule a few consultations and find someone to help fight your case.

    Robert Guest is a Kaufman County Criminal Defense Lawyer with offices is Forney, Texas and Rockwall, Texas. My use... more
  2. Gene Raymond Beaty

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Hire an experienced DWI Attorney, get a legal license and quit drinking and driving. Do you really want to be driving around, so you get arrested - and worse?

  3. Christopher Irvin Simser

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Attorney Guest's answer tells you all you need to know.

    Hire an attorney to defend you and protect your rights as quickly as you can!

    Christopher I. Simser, Sr.
    Anelli Xavier
    Syracuse - Albany - Rochester - Buffalo

  4. Ethan Patrick Meaney


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You should talk with an experienced DWI/DUI attorney. If you want to find one in your area here on AVVO you can select "Find a Lawyer" at the top of the page. Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,139 answers this week

2,915 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,139 answers this week

2,915 attorneys answering