I got a second dwi it was 0.8. what may happen in my?

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, TX

I was going home and I was going to turn right
when I noticed the cop behind me and I got nervous cause my license was suspended and my friend was behind me he seen that I didn't do any wrong turn .. what can I do in my case .

1. Robert Sterling Guest

Pro

7

Answered . You need to immediately hire the best DWI lawyer you can afford. You only have 15 days after you are arrested to request an ALR hearing and challenge your license suspension. A DWI 2nd is a class A misdemeanor, you are facing up to 365 days in the County Jail. Most defense lawyers offer free consultations. That is what you need to focus on. Schedule a few consultations and find someone to help fight your case.

2. Gene Raymond Beaty

5

Answered . Hire an experienced DWI Attorney, get a legal license and quit drinking and driving. Do you really want to be driving around, so you get arrested - and worse?

3. Christopher Irvin Simser

3

Answered . Attorney Guest's answer tells you all you need to know.

Hire an attorney to defend you and protect your rights as quickly as you can!

Christopher I. Simser, Sr.
    Anelli Xavier
    Syracuse - Albany - Rochester - Buffalo
    1-800-DWI-TEAM

4. Ethan Patrick Meaney

Pro

1

Answered . You should talk with an experienced DWI/DUI attorney. If you want to find one in your area here on AVVO you can select "Find a Lawyer" at the top of the page. Good luck.