I got a letter stating order vacating automatic stay, does that mean to vacate my house?

Asked over 3 years ago - Lyndhurst, NJ

Concern and doen't understand it reads order vacating automatic stay, should I worry?

1. William C. Mack

Pro

Answered . Please give us more information about your situation so that a good answer can be given to your question. Which court issued the order? What action was the stay preventing from happening? Who is the plaintiff (the other party) in your case, if any?

Thanks.

My answer is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship and is not confidential.
    Pursuant to Circular 230 of the Department of Treasury: (1) no written statement to be provided by me relating to any Federal tax transaction or matter is intended to be used, and no such statement can be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer, and (2) such written statement may not be used by any person to support the promotion or marketing of or to recommend any Federal tax transaction or matter.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now