I got a job in canada but i have a previous misdemeanor case in us . Can i travel ?

Portland, OR |
Filed under: Immigration

Hi ,
I have previous class b misdemeanor and i paid my charges , will i be stopped in canada poe ?

This forum is maintained by US immigration attorneys only.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

Search for an attorney with a license in Canada.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

You need a Canadian immigration attorney.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice.

You should speak to an immigration attorney who is well-versed in the laws of Canadian immigration. Good luck!

The Law Office of Elliot M.S. Yi, 2075 SW First Avenue, Ste 2J, Portland, Oregon, 97201;; 503-951-8209. This answer is intended for general informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client relationship. The statement above does not constitute legal advice, as all the facts are not known.

Recommended articles about Immigration