I got a high interest loan from western sky and the sold it to cashcall and fell into hard times so I need advice on options

Asked almost 2 years ago - Seattle, WA

I live in Seattle Washington and I got a high interest loan for $5,000 from western sky and they sold it to cashcall right away.loan is $5,000 + $75.00 fee and over life of loan total I will pay back is $41,000(not a type o) but needed it short term about a year...I have every intention to pay back $5,075 but internet fraud using my info has side tracked me.I.did research on company and.they are very threatening as I recently experienced and not willing to work me.I don't think either company is Licensed in Washington state but not 100% sure.
Just need advice but no matter what I want to pay back what I borrowed but just want.to not be harassed or my references being harassed.

1. Raphael Samuel Moore

Answered . Already asked and answered. Check the other replies. Good luck.