I got a high interest loan from western sky and the sold it to cashcall and fell into hard times so I need advice on options

Seattle, WA |
Filed under: Business

I live in Seattle Washington and I got a high interest loan for $5,000 from western sky and they sold it to cashcall right away.loan is $5,000 + $75.00 fee and over life of loan total I will pay back is $41,000(not a type o) but needed it short term about a year...I have every intention to pay back $5,075 but internet fraud using my info has side tracked me.I.did research on company and.they are very threatening as I recently experienced and not willing to work me.I don't think either company is Licensed in Washington state but not 100% sure.
Just need advice but no matter what I want to pay back what I borrowed but just want.to not be harassed or my references being harassed.

1. Already asked and answered. Check the other replies. Good luck.

Our replies to Avvo questions should not be considered specific legal advice to any individual, and no attorney-client relationship is formed with you. Our aim is to provide general principles that may be useful to the Avvo community as a whole. You should seek individual legal advice pertaining to your specific factual situation, and the laws applicable to your jurisdiction. Moore & Moore Attorneys at Law -- thelaw@mytrustedlawyer.com

Business topics