I got a flag from fed saying i been watching child porn, but i wasnt, i checked the reviews in the websites i visits and they

New York, NY |

are all good and says they say everyone on their site is above 18. Does that mean i commited a crime unknowily..all the models looked above 18...i know looks can be deceiving. Please help...

1. I suggest that you speak with a criminal defense lawyer immediately.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

2. I am not sure what you mean by a "flag" from the fed. Did a pop-up appear on your computer saying something like the FBI is watching you? If so that is just a spammer scam and you should not worry.

If you got a letter from a federal agency - you need a lawyer now.

This post is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice specific to you. This general information is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney in your jurisdiction. The attorney client relationship is not established by this post.

3. My colleagues give good advice. You won't necessarily be protected by what the websites say, but reviewing their terms of use (and not just their reviews) is a wise thing to do.

Avvo doesn't pay us for these responses, and I'm not your lawyer just because I answer this question or respond to any follow-up comments. If you want to hire me, please contact me. Otherwise, please don't expect a further response. We need an actual written agreement to form an attorney-client relationship. I'm only licensed in CA and you shouldn't rely on this answer, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it's impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue.