I got a DWI i was charged as DWI 3 or more, but my last 1 was 5 years ago and i was charged with DWI 2 can i get a similar deal

my criminal history only has DWI my first was 1996, 2000, 2008, and a got another one. I have only been convicted of 1st and 2nd never a felony

Montgomery, TX -

Find Out More

Lucio Antonio Montes

Lucio Antonio Montes

Criminal Defense Attorney - Houston, TX

The State of Texas continues to get tougher on DWI. Whether you can get a similar deal depends on the facts of your case. You should consult with an experienced criminal defense attorney that specializes in DWI defense in the county that you were charged. You have excellent attorneys around in and around Montgomery and Harris County. The attorney you hire might be able to poke holes in the States case and therefore make it more likely that the State will offer you what you want. There is no way that anyone can predict whether you will get a similar deal. All I can say that without knowing more about your case I would say it is less likely. Find yourself an attorney immediately. Good luck.

Derek Anthony Patrin

Derek Anthony Patrin

DUI / DWI Attorney - Minneapolis, MN

Each time you face another DWI charge, the State will be less likely to want to offer any breaks. The same is true with judges. You may be facing mandatory minimum jail sentences, high fines, and lengthy probation terms. Usually the best way to get a reduction in the charge or the penalties as a multiple offender is to hire an experienced DWI attorney who can make legal challenges to your case. Even if the legal challenges aren't successful, it can help to create leverage in your case for a better plea negotiation. Seek experienced local DWI representation right away, and be prepared to pay a large enough fee to hire someone who actually has the experience and the commitment to truly help you.

Gene Raymond Beaty

Gene Raymond Beaty

DUI / DWI Attorney - Plano, TX

Unlikely-Montgomery County DA is proud of being tough on DWI and you will need a very experienced DWI attorney to protect you.

Maverick Ray

Maverick Ray

DUI / DWI Attorney - Houston, TX

You definitely want an attorney on this case as you are likely looking at facing prison time if you don't hire an attorney who knows DWI law. I provide DWI representation to Montgomery County and would be willing to take on your case. I've seen numerous officers mess ups DWI investigation in Montgomery County, so you may have a chance.

Ethan Patrick Meaney

Ethan Patrick Meaney

DUI / DWI Attorney - Minneapolis, MN

You will need to consult with an experienced DWI attorney to address your questions and formulate a strategy for your case. Good luck.