I got a DUI 9 years and 10 months ago and got another one recently. I went to court and it got reduced to 23103(a)vc.

Asked about 1 year ago - Santa Ana, CA

Will this be charged as a second dui on my criminal and driving record?

1. Mark K Rosenfeld

6

Answered . You have not given us enough information. You need to take your complete records into a good DUI attorneys office in Santa Ana.

2. Michael James Kennedy

Pro

6

Answered . "It" means what, the old one or the new one? If the new one, was it reduced to dry reckless or wet? I agree that there is not enough information here, and you should consult with one of the fine DUI lawyers down in your area. This is not an area for people to try to muck around on their own.

3. Tracy Mark Grayson

4

Answered . Your information is too vague.

4. Mark Lawrence Deniz

Pro

4

Answered . A prior DUI can be alleged on a new DUI if it is within 10 years (offense date to offense date). As a former Deputy District Attorney and former City Attorney we alleged any prior we could. You need to hire the best attorney possible to advocate for you. Good luck.

5. Susan Marie Hearne

Pro

3

Answered . A wet reckless ( 23103 (a)) is considered a prior for the purposes of DUI sentencing. This if the current case is a wet, or prior case a wet, and this is within 10 years of each other, the court and DMV will consider this a prior.
    A prior will result in a longer jail sentence, a longer DUI class, and often stricter probation terms.

6. Michael Jon Fremont

Pro

2

Answered . need to know alcohol level