I got a DUI 9 years and 10 months ago and got another one recently. I went to court and it got reduced to 23103(a)vc.

Santa Ana, CA |

Will this be charged as a second dui on my criminal and driving record?

You have not given us enough information. You need to take your complete records into a good DUI attorneys office in Santa Ana.

Of course, every DUI case is different and you should consult an experienced DUI defense attorney in your area with questions regarding your specific case. It is always in your best interest to have a good DUI attorney represent you when you have been arrested for a DUI.

"It" means what, the old one or the new one? If the new one, was it reduced to dry reckless or wet? I agree that there is not enough information here, and you should consult with one of the fine DUI lawyers down in your area. This is not an area for people to try to muck around on their own.

Your information is too vague.

A prior DUI can be alleged on a new DUI if it is within 10 years (offense date to offense date). As a former Deputy District Attorney and former City Attorney we alleged any prior we could. You need to hire the best attorney possible to advocate for you. Good luck.

need to know alcohol level

A wet reckless ( 23103 (a)) is considered a prior for the purposes of DUI sentencing. This if the current case is a wet, or prior case a wet, and this is within 10 years of each other, the court and DMV will consider this a prior.
A prior will result in a longer jail sentence, a longer DUI class, and often stricter probation terms.

DUI court topics