I got a Citation for vc 22107 unsafe turn for amount $238

Santa Clara, CA |

It was a sunny day around 1pm in afternoon, It was 2 way road with 2 right and 2 left lanes and a dotted yellow in between.

I slowed down in right most lane and there was no traffic from either side, I slowly entered into the parking are of the right most lane and then put the signal for joining the lane again. I moved on to the left lanes and then to yellow dotted lane, Later I took a u turn from the dotted yellow lane and carried ahead.

Officer noticed me coming form the other direction and gave me 22107 citation.

Since, the movement were safe with signals and with no traffic either side can I fight against my citation?

Thanks

Every ticket can be fought and potentially won. 22107 violations usually involve some sort of "dangerous" turning movement that affects other drivers.

My colleague is correct. Fight this ticket with an attorney .

Yes, you can and should fight the ticket. An attorney will give you the best chance of winning.

Fight the ticket. You have the best chance at a dismissal with an attorney representing you. Good luck