I got a case of sexual harrasment againts my boss and fired , retaliation and also discrimination..how much i can ask?

Houston, TX |

for 3 months i was verbaly abuse by one of the lead person from my department ,,try to touch me and invite me out with very graphic words .. ( a male) even ask me if i was circunsite and i decide to complaint with his H.R and he got demoted and put on other shift ..3 weeks after i got injured and after 1 week of therapy was fired ..the boss of that department got mad because i went to H.R and not to him so he decide not to bring me back.

Discrimination cases are complex and highly technical. You should hire an employment lawyer in your area to provide legal counsel.

You retain a local sexual harassment lawyer. You'll need to file an EEOC complaint and wait 6 months for a right to sue letter.

Additional facts are needed to answer your question. Such as what specifically was your job, not just your classification, how many employees work for this company etc. Consult with an employment lawyer.

Kevin Rindler Madison

Kevin Rindler Madison

Yes, retain an attorney.

You should not be sexually harassed on the job or retaliated against for reporting harassment. You need to file a charge of discrimination with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. If you need further information, you can call our office.
Steve Petrou
Attorney at Law
11107 McCracken Circle, Suite A
Houston (Cypress), TX 77429
281-970-8555
281-970-8559 (fax)
Petrou101@aol.com

Confidentiality and Disclaimer: In the absence of a signed letter of engagement or a contract of representation, no information contained in this email constitutes an undertaking of representation or an expression of a binding legal opinion. This communication is confidential and privileged communication intended only for the correct party named and may not be reproduced or distributed without the written permission of the author.

This is not intended to be legal advice, but is only for general information. Cantact an attorney in your area for legal advice.

Kevin Rindler Madison

Kevin Rindler Madison

Hire an attorney to assist you.

Recommended articles about Employment