I got a 90 day written warning after a 14 year successful years at my company. I was discriminated against for being a veteran

New York, NY |

I got a positive review 1 month before the warning. I reported the discrimination and I am a tb carrier and my boss is discriminating against me because I have a perceived disability. I complained to personnel . My boss on twitter is drinking on company time and reported it. I am now stressed out and depressed and they put me on all these unacheivable goals to fire me have called in sick. i top performing rep in the region and i feel this performance improvement plan is based on discrimination and not performance. I still have to report to this man while they investigate the charges i made. In the meantime I am visting mental health specialist and my doctor for a note to be out sick and be on disability for mental health issues-i feel they will fire me-I need a contingency lawyer

Consult with an employment lawyer and a discrimination lawyer.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

At this stage, it is in your best interest sit down with an attorney to flush out the details you have provided and to explore the best way to proceed.

I recommend you find several highly rated attorneys who handle only employment law matters. Contact them and arrange free consultations. Time is of the essence.

This answer does not constitute legal advice and you should contact an attorney to confirm or research further any statements made in this answer. Any statements of fact or law I have made in this answer pertain solely to New York State and should not be relied upon in any way in any other jurisdiction. Additionally, we also encourage you to reach out to us via Twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/WhiteRoseMarks) or Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/WhiteRoseMarks) if you have follow up questions as we do not monitor questions after providing an initial answer.