I got a 90 day written warning after a 14 year successful years at my company. I was discriminated against for being a veteran

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

I got a positive review 1 month before the warning. I reported the discrimination and I am a tb carrier and my boss is discriminating against me because I have a perceived disability. I complained to personnel . My boss on twitter is drinking on company time and reported it. I am now stressed out and depressed and they put me on all these unacheivable goals to fire me have called in sick. i top performing rep in the region and i feel this performance improvement plan is based on discrimination and not performance. I still have to report to this man while they investigate the charges i made. In the meantime I am visting mental health specialist and my doctor for a note to be out sick and be on disability for mental health issues-i feel they will fire me-I need a contingency lawyer

1. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

3

Answered . Consult with an employment lawyer and a discrimination lawyer.

2. Richard Javon Washington

3

Answered . At this stage, it is in your best interest sit down with an attorney to flush out the details you have provided and to explore the best way to proceed.

3. Vincent Peter White

2

Answered . I recommend you find several highly rated attorneys who handle only employment law matters. Contact them and arrange free consultations. Time is of the essence.