I got a 2nd underage drinking ticket in NC will it go on my record and how much do you think it will cost to get dropped?

Greensboro, NC |

My first ticket was 3 months ago and it will be dropped after I finish my drinking classes but in the meantime I got a consumption/possession ticket a few days ago. I have not yet completed my drinking classes for the first ticket. I am wondering if this will go on my record or is there some way I can get this dropped.

1. We really do not have enough information to answer this question. You should not provide the extra information that we would need because this is a public forum that an be read by anyone. You will need to talk with a criminal defense lawyer in your area. If you had one on the first ticket you may want to talk to that lawyer again because he has the most knowledge of your case.

2. I agree with the first answer given. However, in addition, if you've gotten two alcohol related tickets or cases within 3 months, you more than likely have a real problem with alcohol that you're not yet treating. I strongly urge you to not only speak with your original attorney, but also seek counseling for alcohol usage as soon as possible. It will also help you get through the two cases as well.

Good luck,