I go to court tomorrow for a criminal pretrial for underage possession and consumption of alcohol. Any ideas on what will happen

Asked about 1 year ago - Lorain, OH

I was recently charged with a first degree misdemeanor for petty theft. Tomorrow I go to court for a criminal pretrial for underage possession and consumption of alcohol. I plead not guilty in the previous hearing and got a public defender. Is jail time a possibility because of the misdemeanor I already have?

1. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

4

Answered . You need to ask your public defender these questions. That person has the file, the police reports and your information. Why would you ask a bunch of random attorneys when you have one working specifically on your case?

2. Theodor Kaplun

3

Answered . Speak to your public defender and have them address any questions you have.

3. Rixon Charles Rafter III

3

Answered . If you have an attorney, you need to use that attorney. None of us will second guess an attorney who know ALL the facts and ALL the circumstances as opposed to those few you posted here. Best of luck tomorrow.

4. Mark Jon Wieczorek

Pro

1

Answered . You need to appear, on time, and direct all of your questions to the public defender assigned to your case. He or she will have ll the facts and be able to formulate an answer based on the discovery received.

5. Colin R. Maher

1

Answered . As the others have indicated, speak to your Public Defender. Additionally, jail time is a possibility given the offense levels of the crimes you are charged with. Check out the link for general information on underage alcohol offenses and associated penalties in Ohio. I hope you find it helpful.