Skip to main content

I found this 2 internet post that are about me and my employer on the internet, they are so far fetched and untrue

Litchfield, IL |

I need to know what I can do about them. I can give you the internet links if you need them.

They say Im a terrorist. That I went on the internet and found these people to stalk, rob and rap her elderly mother. It is some crazy stuff this person put on the internet

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Yes you should hire a lawyer

  2. Sounds defamatory to me

  3. It all depends where it is posted, facebook for example has policies regarding what is tolerated.

    This is not legal advice but a general comment on society.

Internet law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics