I found out my baby's father is a sex offender right after i had my son.the father came by to pick my son up i called the police

Visalia, CA |

they came out ran his name he is registered sex offender but has nothing stating he cant be around kids so i had to let my son go with him.about a year later i put my kids in foster care now because they said i was not protecting my son from his father he was adopted to another family and my oldest boy was touched by the father and maybe be a sex offender himself please help me out with legal advice

If your children have now been adopted, you are no longer considered their parent, and have no legal rights to them.
Absent an appeal on the adoption, your choices are at a dead end.

Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on, as each situation is fact specific, and it is not possible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and court pleadings filed in the case. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. **************CAUTION*************** CAUTION*************** CAUTION ****************** CAUTION************ Readers should be cautioned that AVVO cannot be relied on as they have a corrupt and dishonest rating system. AVVO routinely allows "client reviews" to be posted by individuals that are not "real" clients. AVVO does not ensure that the public receives truthful accurate information.

but my ?? was why does he still have the right to be around kids if he is a danger to them

Recommended articles about Family law