I found a tooth in my mc Donald's food 1 hour ago please help me out and let me what I should do next

Flushing, NY |

Mc Donald's

I would notify the manager and file an incident report. If you ate food in contact with the tooth you may want to seek medical attention to assure that you did have exposure to a contaminate. I would hold on to the tooth for evidence. If you suffer an injury you should contact a local injury attorney. Lastly, you can call the Department of Health

AVVO DISCLAIMER I am licensed in Minnesota only and my answers on Avvo assume Minnesota law. The answers I provide are for general information only and are NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE and therefore must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interaction between an attorney and client and specific exact facts and the law. I do not retain clients without a signed RETAINER AGREEMENT. The Avvo forum does not allow for the discussion and the interaction necessary to form a complete legal analysis. Therefore the answers given to any specific question would most likely be different if there was attorney-client interaction. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such an attorney client relationship. An attorney-client relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged nor are they confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and statutory time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in the answers to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an qualified attorney for legal advice licensed in the proper jurisdiction. Finally, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference.

I chew on the tooth then I spit it out i then took it back to the mc Donald's And i was told to come back on Monday when a higher manager is there I was also given a refund for the food

Unless you were injured (which it doesn't sound like you were), your options are probably limited to taking it back and letting the restaurant know which may result in a free meal, doing nothing, or putting it under your pillow.

New York Plaintiff's Personal Injury Attorney Serving NYC, Long Island, Westchester and the surrounding areas. The information provided herein is not, and is not intended to be, legal advice. The content herein is for information and educational purposes only, and is based on the limited information provided. Any information provided is not intended to, and does not, create any attorney/client relationship where none exists. For legal advice, please consult with an attorney. While this posting is made for informational purposes only for the AVVO community, to the extent one seeks to contact me based on the content herein, or that this may be viewed by some to be attorney advertising, please be advised of the following: *Attorney Advertising

Preserve the tooth.
Put your claim in writing.
Come back and tell us how it went.

I chew on the tooth then I spit it out i then took it back to the mc Donald's & i was told to come back on Monday when a higher manager is there I was also given a refund for the food

1) Call 311 and report it
2) Report it to the manager
3) Take photos of it and save it
4) Make a complaint to the NYC Department of Health
5) Go to the ER and get a tetnus shot
6) Get the owner's name of the McDonalds
7) Report it to McDonalds HQ

Robert Bruce Kopelson

Robert Bruce Kopelson

8. Make sure you're not missing a tooth.

Michael J Palumbo

Michael J Palumbo

Why didn't I think of that!

Robert Bruce Kopelson

Robert Bruce Kopelson

7 out of 8 isnt bad, Michael.

Above posters are all correct. If you didn't put it in your mouth, you don't have any damages, but a well written attorney letter should get you something.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

Unless you were injured by it then there's not much you can do. Let the company know about it.

Tim

Human body parts in a franchise meal?

Hire a lawyer to protect your legal rights. Good Luck!

THE ESTRELLA LAW FIRM, P.C.
“LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND CONSULTING SERVICES THAT GO THE EXTRA MILE”

Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq.
Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado
Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
The Estrella Law Firm, P.C.
75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170
Inside The Bulova Corporate Center
Jackson Heights, NY 11370
T. (347) 628-2391
F. (718) 672-4728
E. Estrella.Jeffrey@gmail.com
www.EstrellaLawyer.com

The answers posted herein are not legal advice and no attorney-client relationship exists. Call for a free 20 minute consultation! THE ESTRELLA LAW FIRM, P.C. “LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND CONSULTING SERVICES THAT GO THE EXTRA MILE” -- Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq. Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut The Estrella Law Firm, P.C. 75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170 Inside The Bulova Corporate Center Jackson Heights, NY 11370 T. (347) 628-2391 F. (718) 672-4728 E. Estrella.Jeffrey@gmail.com www.EstrellaLawyer.com

Michael J Palumbo

Michael J Palumbo

How do you know it was human? Could have been a rat's tooth!

Jeffrey Jose Estrella

Jeffrey Jose Estrella

I was asking. I thought the same thing. I think a rat tooth would be worse.