I found a pubic hair in my fresh tobacco pouch and was wondering if I should do anything. I saved the hair.

Bonifay, FL |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

I opened my new pouch and, as always, inspect for stems before I place it in my mouth. I noticed a hair sticking out from the middle. It was a pubic hair with the oils of tobacco on it. I saved the hair.

The problem is, not every pouch will have a hair. So you'd have to buy so many pouches of tobacco to get enough hairs to do anything with, it just wouldn't be worth it. Therefore, I wouldn't keep the hair. I would discard the hair immediately.

Seriously, though, in the absence of significant legal damages, there is no legal remedy for this matter.

Fighting Junk Debt Buyers for you! Call me for a free consultation. My number is 727-712-3333, or you can view my website at

You could complain the tobacco company, highly unlikely you have any legal options.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes