I found a hair in my bag of trail mix what should i do?

Progreso, TX |

i was eating my favorite bag of trail mix and i wanted to get a nut, i looked in to the bag and saw a hair in it and as i pulled it out a raisin was stuck to it.

Don't eat the trail mix. Return it to the store where you bought it and ask for a refund.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

Check the rest of the bag and see if there is enough for a hairpiece. No, actually you might want to just report it to the company that makes your favorite snack.

Do not eat it. Return the bag to the store.

None of the opinions above should be considered legal advice, until I have had the opportunity to review the actual facts of the case.

Sorry, but a potentially viable lawsuit for money damages (or any other kind of relief available under the law) requires an injury of some kind. You evidently don't have one.

Bring the remaining product back to the store for a refund or a new bag (if you want to give the trail mix another chance.)

Recommended articles about Personal injury