I found a gps tracking device on my car, I don't know who put it there. How can I find out?

San Mateo, CA |
Filed under: Divorce Child custody

It's either federal leo s or my wife. If its the former not much I can do, but if its the latter I can use as leverage in divorce and child custody fight. I works in cyber security so I know HIV has had an interest, can I do anything? They scare me. If its wife I believe I can sue her for invasion of privacy (my name is into one on car).

Terrified. How can I find out who and oak next steps?

Can you just remove it?

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777

I already did, I want to know who put it there, could be a big deal if it was wide and illegal and we are seeking divorce with custody implications.

Wife not wide

Harry Edward Hudson Jr

Harry Edward Hudson Jr

Having removed it, you may find additional intrusions if the feds.gov't. If you suspect gov't involvement, perhaps you should review your activities and talk to some one legally.

Difficult to determine who put it there. If your wife put it there, how can you prove? Likewise if government agency is spying on you, they're not required to tell you. Hire an attorney who can hire an investigator to determine if wife is snooping on you.

For a Free Consultation Call: 408.313.5607

Remove it and take it to an expert who may be able to determine where it originated from.

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody