I found a gps tracking device on my car, I don't know who put it there. How can I find out?

Asked about 1 year ago - San Mateo, CA

It's either federal leo s or my wife. If its the former not much I can do, but if its the latter I can use as leverage in divorce and child custody fight. I works in cyber security so I know HIV has had an interest, can I do anything? They scare me. If its wife I believe I can sue her for invasion of privacy (my name is into one on car).

Terrified. How can I find out who and oak next steps?

1. Vijay Dinakar

Pro

2

Answered . Difficult to determine who put it there. If your wife put it there, how can you prove? Likewise if government agency is spying on you, they're not required to tell you. Hire an attorney who can hire an investigator to determine if wife is snooping on you.

For a Free Consultation Call: 408.313.5607
  2. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

1

Answered . Can you just remove it?

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777
  3. Michael J Silveira

Pro

Answered . Remove it and take it to an expert who may be able to determine where it originated from.