I forgot to pay my SR22 insurance and got a suspended letter?? I have a baaid device and RDP permit?

Asked over 1 year ago - Deerfield, IL

I currently have a baiid interlock device and a RDP permit in my car and have 3 months to complete my year. In June I forgot to pay my car insurance , but 2 days before i paid for June and July the state sent me a letter saying "the office has not recieved renewal of your financial responsibilty filing, which expired or will be cancelled as indicated below 7/23/13. What do i do?? Since i paid do i just wait and received another letter that my suspension is lifted?? Do i file another sr22?? I hope this doesn't effect my license reinstatement?

1. Jasen Bodie Nielsen

Pro

3

Answered . Call your state's version of DMV to inquire as to the status of your license, and what, if anything, must be done. Good luck.

Jasen Nielsen

2. Wade J. Skalsky

3

Answered . Just call your states licensing authority and they can tell you what requirements you have to meet. Good luck.

3. Ethan Patrick Meaney

Pro

2

Answered . First call your attorney, if you have one, to discuss. As my colleague points out, you can always call the DMV and see what is required of you. Good luck.