I forget to disclosed that I attended a graduated school non law school forTwo semester in my character application to the bar

Fairfield, AL |

Is this could affect my application, and they discoverd?

1. Can you fix it? You are more likely to get punished for dishonesty than mistakes. Defintely talk to an administrative lawyer familiar with these claims for expert advice.

David A. Mallen offers answers on Avvo for general information only. This offer of free, general answers is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. If you need specific advice regarding your legal question, you should consult an attorney confidentially. Many experienced California labor and employment attorneys, including David A. Mallen offer no-risk legal consultations to employers and employees at no charge. David A. Mallen is licensed to practice law before all state and federal courts in California, as well as the California Labor Commissioner and the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board. Failure to take legal action within the time periods prescribed by law could result in the loss of important legal rights and remedies.