I finish my probation what do i have to do next

Austin, TX |

i fishing with everything

1. The best person to ask is your probation officer. It would seem however that if you have paid your fines off, made your restitution and completed your probation period, then the only thing you have to do is stay far away from any trouble.

Again, unless I am missing something once you are finished, you are finished. Fortunately for you there are a number of wonderful lawyers from Texas on AVVO and you could probably call up any one of the criminal lawyers and ask this question and get a positive answer from them.

Congratulations on completing your probation. I hope you have a Happy Healthy New Year. Be good and be careful.

This answer does not, nor is it intended to, create an attorney-client relationship or constitute attorney advertising. Rather, it is offered solely for information purposes. Since the facts of each case are different, it is critical to consult with qualified counsel with whom information can be shared and assessed under an attorney-client privilege, so that competent advice can be obtained on which you can make informed decisions.

2. I would ask your probation officer what you need to do and stay out of trouble.

The content of this answer should not be relied upon or used as a subsitute for consultation with professional advisors and it should be clearly understood that no attorney-client privilege has been created. A more complete answer and/or more accurate answer can only be provided in a more thorough examination of the facts in a consultation with my firm.