I FINISH MY HIGH SCHOOL ONLINE WITH PENNFOSTER HIGH SCHOOL I WILL LIKE TO APPLY FOR DACA THE DREAM ACT CAN I USE THAT DIPLOMA

Asked 2 months ago - Chicago, IL

I CAME TO THE U.S WHEN I WAS 12 YEARS OLD I ALWAYS BEEN LIVING HERE IN CHICAGO I NEVER HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE POLICE I AM A MOTHER OF A 4 YEAR OLD BOY THAT WHY I FINISH SCHOOL ONLINE IT WAS MORE EASY FOR ME I AM 24 YEARS OLD I I WILL LOVE TO HAVE SOME HELP WITH THE DACA DREAM ACT THANKS

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

7

1

Answered . There is no such thing as "DREAM" Act since that proposed legislation never cleared Congress. There is only DACA which is nothing more than a 2 year "Deferment" of deportation, with a work permit as a bonus. You seem to qualify for DACA based on the facts you cite. I strongly recommend that you file with the help of an experienced immigration attorney in Chicago.

2. Zhulmira Enith Paredes

1

1

Answered . If the program you completed was accredited, it should be sufficient to prove you completed high school. Before applying, you should meet with an attorney to make sure there are no other issues that could derail your plans. There are plenty of immigration attorneys in Chicago, many of whom provide free consultations.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

Answered . It appears that Pennfoster is accredited ... you should be OK for the DACA program ... there is no DREAM act.