I financed a car on may 10 13 on june 31 it broke down engine blown dealer said no warranty finacial company said only can

Linden, NJ |

lend more money.. what to do? delaers said hes not doing anything to call financial company they say only will lend me half and i must come out of pocket and will be added to contact because as is 2 y agreement

1. It sounds like this may be some additional information added to a similar question that you just asked. With the additional information that you have supplied, it sounds like you may have some rights against the dealer. Just because it was sold to you "as is" does not mean that you are necessarily out of luck. If the dealer concealed a material fact from you about the vehicle (like the engine was about to blow) or misrepresented the condition of the vehicle to you, you relied on the dealer's representations about the vehicle, your reliance was reasonable, and you were damaged (i.e. you have a major repair bill), then you likely have a claim for fraud. You may also have claims under New Jersey's consumer law statute. However, laws vary from state to state. So, as I indicated in my last answer, you really should contact a consumer law attorney in New Jersey to see if you have a case worth pursuing. Here is the link again: www.UsLemonLawyers.com.

Best of luck,

Beth Wells
    www.carsalesfraud.com
    www.ohiolemonlaw.com
    www.kentuckylemonlaw.com

This answer is for general purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. The law in your state may differ and your best answer will always come from a local attorney that you meet with privately. If you need a Consumer Law attorney, click the link above to find a Consumer Law attorney near you.

Car repairs topics