I filled for visitation of my kids i put in for petition for contempt my case worker said my form was wrong what form needed

Baltimore, MD |

i have a visitation order but the mother is keeping me away from my kids she won't allow me to speak to the kids either i do pay child support i cannot afford a lawyer want can i do I'm representing myself

I am copying and pasting here the judicial website where you can find the long list of forms that can be used. Browse through them and you will find the forms you need:

http://www.courts.state.md.us/family/formsindex.html#petitionforprotection
If you need assistance there are a few organizations in MD who do some Pro Bono work if your income is low enough. Here is a link where you can find out about Pro Bono services in MD:

http://marylandconsumers.org/ConsumerAdvice/ChoosingtheRightAttorney/freeorlowcostlegalhelp/tabid/80/Default.aspx

This is NOT legal advice, is GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY, and does NOT establish an Attorney/Client Relationship with you. Therefore my answer cannot address your specific legal situation and you should not rely upon my answer in your legal matter. I am an attorney licensed in Maryland and California.

In addition to reviewing the forms online, you can typically obtain assistance with filling out the forms at the local circuit court. You should contact the clerk's office to see if this service is available to you.

This is NOT legal advice, is GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY, and does NOT establish an Attorney/Client Relationship. Therefore my answer cannot address your specific legal situation and you should not rely upon my answer in your legal matter. I am an attorney licensed in Maryland.