Skip to main content

I filed req for production of docs. defendants attorney provided some documents response said all was provided what is next move

Kenduskeag, ME |

Divorce case. I did send a letter requesting the missing documents with 7 days to respond

Attorney Answers 1

  1. Take a look at Maine Rule of Civil Procedure 26(g). Try to resolve it. If you truly can't write a letter to the clerk requesting a conference.