Skip to main content

I filed I 360 and prima facie has been established . Can I get EAD based on this ?

Germantown, MD |

The original prima facie established in September 2012 and recently extended to July 2013 .

Attorney Answers 3


Yes, as part of the I-485adjustment of status package that you can now file.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful

4 lawyers agree


Yes, you are eligible for employment authorization. When you file your green card application, also include the work permit application. Consult an attorney for the adjustment of status filing.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


No you cannot get an EAD, unless the adjustment of status application is filed.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Employment topics

Recommended articles about Employment

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics