I filed I 360 and prima facie has been established . Can I get EAD based on this ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Germantown, MD

The original prima facie established in September 2012 and recently extended to July 2013 .

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . Yes, as part of the I-485adjustment of status package that you can now file.

2. Evelyne M Hart

3

Answered . Yes, you are eligible for employment authorization. When you file your green card application, also include the work permit application. Consult an attorney for the adjustment of status filing.

3. Nicklaus James Misiti

2

Answered . No you cannot get an EAD, unless the adjustment of status application is filed.