I filed form I-539 to extend/change nonimmigrant Status which was filed April 23,2010 at the California service center denied

Asked over 1 year ago - Apple Valley, CA

Denied because I failed to maintain previously accorded status even though I filed I a timely
request The (USCIS) determined that I was not able to maintain a valid no immigration status until the school that I attended in August 15 ,2010 started USCIS found that my B2 non immigration status expired on April 26,2010 it will be three years as a US resident April 2013.
I was married to a Navy Veteran who has a kidney transplant and needs my care and love were married in Las Vegas Nevada April 12,2013 I am at my whit's end and need help please
My name will be changed to his very soon
Thank you

Jihwa Kim

I also used my work social security number to get credit and bank accounts here and cars
will the money in my bank accounts be taken will I have to be deported or go to jail my English
is poor the money was sent from my country I am very afraid and do not know what will happen to me? My American husband is very concerned about everything that has taken place in my past
that he has just found out

1. J Charles Ferrari

7

Answered . You need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

6

1

Answered . You msy be able to adjust. See a lawyer.

3. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . Retaining an attorney, may not be a bad idea for your case, after all.