I filed Chapter 7 5 days ago. 2 creditors' attorneys requested courtesy NEF. Is this cause for concern?

Asked almost 3 years ago - Van Nuys, CA

Does this usually mean they are planning to challenge the filing or my assertions?

1. Arash Shirdel

Answered . No. That just means that they'll get e-filed notice of all documents filed.

2. John Gerth Merna

Pro

Answered . No. It is just a request for notification. They more than likely represent one of your creditors. This is not evidence that they will challenge.

3. Jonathan David Leventhal

Answered . No, it is very common. You need not be concerned at all. As a reminder, take the financial management course and file form 23 with the court.

Jonathan Leventhal, esq.
    Leventhal Law Group, P.C.
    818-347-5800

4. Frank Wei-Hong Chen

Answered . No, this is not cause for concern.