I filed a workers compensation claim back in 2008. Is it possible to revisit this claim now. It was a herniated disc at L4-L5.

Hanover, NH |

I was never given an MMI, I was not awarded a permanent impairment award, and I continued to have issues with the disc. I am now being treated for a second herniated disc and a worsening of the first injury.

1. If your claim was never closed, and you were never found MMI, you may still be able to resuscitate the matter, but you should consult an Attorney in WC locally.

We offer general concepts, but you should give ALL your facts to a licensed Attorney in your state before you RELY upon any legal advice.

2. If you were in a NC case the answer would be yes. But it depends on state law so talk to a local work comp attorney.

This answer is intended as general information and not as specific legal advice. If you want to have a free consultation with me, please contact me through AVVO.

3. I do not know NH law so i cannot answer your question but you should contact a local attorney right away because each state has different time limits for claims and if you miss a deadline your case could be over.

Good luck