I filed a workers compensation claim back in 2008. Is it possible to revisit this claim now. It was a herniated disc at L4-L5.

Asked over 1 year ago - Hanover, NH

I was never given an MMI, I was not awarded a permanent impairment award, and I continued to have issues with the disc. I am now being treated for a second herniated disc and a worsening of the first injury.

1. Bobby L. Bollinger Jr.

Pro

2

Answered . If you were in a NC case the answer would be yes. But it depends on state law so talk to a local work comp attorney.

2. Larry Alan Apfelbaum

2

Answered . I do not know NH law so i cannot answer your question but you should contact a local attorney right away because each state has different time limits for claims and if you miss a deadline your case could be over.

Good luck

3. George Ellis Corson IV

1

Answered . If your claim was never closed, and you were never found MMI, you may still be able to resuscitate the matter, but you should consult an Attorney in WC locally.