Skip to main content

I filed a petition(I130) for my daughter over 21/unmarried last aug.2005,untill now, shes still in the waiting list

Honolulu, HI |

she has already her receipt number

Attorney Answers 2


To determine whether a visa is immediately available consult the current Dept of State visa bulletin. Available here

Your question is not clear as further info is needed to determine what your options are.

Seek legal representation or a consultation ; search Avvo

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.

Mark as helpful


To get an answer to a question, you must first ask the question. There is no question in your posting.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Mark as helpful

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics

Recommended articles about Form I-130 (alien relative)

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics