I filed a petition for review with the 9th circuit

I have a deportation order and did a stay of deportation motion. I have to meet with deportation appointment next week, will they deport me? what if the judge hasn't decided the stay request by than? they will deport me? how can i get the jduge to decide?

Without knowing the facts of your case it is really impossible to answer
your question. However, generally speaking, unless the Court enters an
order staying your removal then ICE can certainly remove you. Having an
experienced immigration attorney represent you would certainly be a good
idea.

Stay is not automatic upon filing. You should consult with the attorney who filed the petition and motion for a stay before appearing at ICE appointment.

San Francisco Immigration Attorney for removal defense, all work visas and avenues to permanent residence, investors, and naturalization. Call 415.834.0600 for free phone consultation - mention Avvo! 235 Montgomery Street, Suite 728, San Francisco, CA 94104 / www.lawbridges.com

I agree with my colleagues.

You really need retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts and advise you accordingly, and if you already have one, you need to be asking your attorney your questions.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.