Skip to main content

I filed a motion to quash for subpoenaed bank records but incorrectly filed it. How do i file an amendment for the motion?

San Diego, CA |

I filed the motion with the wrong format for objecting and I also needed to include all bank records instead of just bank statements.

Attorney Answers 2

  1. Depends on the mistake. You probably need to refile it if unless it is a minor mistake. Unless you are not a party to case, there probably are not grounds for you to quash the subpoena anyways. Before you waste time and money you should call and consult an attorney.

    This is not a comprehensive answer and it is impossible to provide a meaningful response without a consultation.

  2. You could meet with the Family Law Facilitator at your Courthouse for free assistance/consultation to be safe.

Family law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics