I FILED A 302 PETITION TO HAVE MY WIFE INVOLUNTARY COMMITTED TO A MENTAL FACILITY. I ALSO HAVE A PROTECTION FROM ABUSE ORDER HER

West Chester, PA |

I recently filed a protection from abuse order against my wife . Then went to crisis intervention and provided them with bizarre behaviors of my wife which i filed a 302 petition to have her involuntary committed for 72 hrs until a hearing. I got called by the hospital which told me I'm required to attend this hearing. Since I have a protection from abuse order in place against her, by attending this hearing, would I be in violation of the protection order by going near her at this hospital hearing ?

If you have an order that prevents HER from coming near you, then you are OK to go to the hearing.

Shawn Jude Haag

Shawn Jude Haag

If you have any question about the effect of attending the hearing relative to the Protection From Abuse oreder you should contact the court from which you obtained the order and make your intentions known relative to attending. But there should not be a problem.

You will certainly not be in violation. In fact, a petitioner can never be found in violation of their own PFA Order.

How can i do the same for my crazy wife who stole my kids and ran off to San Diego Ca? I got video evidence showing her cutting off a tattoo and doing drugs? But she claims I am the crazy one!!