I file for i765 through dream act

Asked over 1 year ago - Brooklyn, NY

I file for i765 through dream act , i did biometric last month. just receive a letter saying my case has be transferred to Nebraska because there is a jurisdiction over the case. What does that mean?

1. Charles Richard Conroy

Pro

3

Answered . It would seem that USCIS is processing your case, although I'm not sure what you mean by the DREAM Act. The DREAM Act is still not law.

2. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

4

Answered . It means your case is being processed.

3. John Grayson Davidson

3

Answered . Mr. Murphy has correctly answered your query.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com
  4. Ashraf Sami Salem

3

Answered . USCIS wants to notify customers and stakeholders that some work that USCIS performs at the four USCIS service centers (Vermont, Nebraska, Texas and California) will be transferred to a Field Office or the National Benefits Center (NBC) in order to balance the overall workload with processing capacity

5. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . That that is where the case will be processed.