I felt on walmart by water on the floor im 28 weeks pregnant what should I do

Asked about 1 year ago - Fort Worth, TX

Was on line to check out my daughter wanted some chips that were on the onther side when I walk to grab them I just felt on my right foot when to emergency room and after took me to check my baby looks like I was having small contractions beacuse of wat had happen

1. Timothy J. O'Hare

7

Answered . I'm so sorry to hear what happened. I'm assuming the docs told you to get bed rest. Call your OB/GYN if you haven't already and do so immediately.

From a legal perspective, call a personal injury lawyer. Don't talk to anyone from Wal-Mart or their claims handling company from this point forward.

2. Brian Heath Crockett

Pro

5

Answered . Make she the doctors have done all the testing they need to make sure you are all right. Your obgyn needs to do all their tests for your baby as well. Walmart is liable for these medical costs. That being said, I would make sure the incident was documented by Walmart. Do not try discuss the incident with walmarts risk managers. You will need to wait until after your child is born to make sure he or she does not have any injuries associated with the fall. If he or she does get a lawyer immediately. If not you can probably resolve your claim for the medicals associated with the fall and any pain and suffering as a result of the incident. Good luck to you.

Pro

4

Answered . Retain a local personal injury lawyer to investigate whether there was negligence