Skip to main content

I felt on walmart by water on the floor im 28 weeks pregnant what should I do

Fort Worth, TX |

Was on line to check out my daughter wanted some chips that were on the onther side when I walk to grab them I just felt on my right foot when to emergency room and after took me to check my baby looks like I was having small contractions beacuse of wat had happen

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


I'm so sorry to hear what happened. I'm assuming the docs told you to get bed rest. Call your OB/GYN if you haven't already and do so immediately.

From a legal perspective, call a personal injury lawyer. Don't talk to anyone from Wal-Mart or their claims handling company from this point forward.


Make she the doctors have done all the testing they need to make sure you are all right. Your obgyn needs to do all their tests for your baby as well. Walmart is liable for these medical costs. That being said, I would make sure the incident was documented by Walmart. Do not try discuss the incident with walmarts risk managers. You will need to wait until after your child is born to make sure he or she does not have any injuries associated with the fall. If he or she does get a lawyer immediately. If not you can probably resolve your claim for the medicals associated with the fall and any pain and suffering as a result of the incident. Good luck to you.

Know YOUR Rights. Take Action Now. CALL 855-648-4695. Legal disclaimer:This message does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any statements are made for general informational purposes and do not constitute legal advice. Mr. Crockett is licensed in Texas in Illinois only.


Retain a local personal injury lawyer to investigate whether there was negligence

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Personal injury topics

Recommended articles about Personal injury

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer