Skip to main content

I fell in 2006 at work and ended up with a c4-c7 spinal cord fusion, am permenantly disabled and company refuses to $ me back.

Jackson, WI |

I went to court won my case, am no longer getting ppd, get SSI, but an interloctory order was in place for 12 years for them to pay for "what keeps me reasonably cpmfortable, and I am owed $3000.00 for the last year til now for the best deep tissue theraputic oil message and acupuncture that my doctor wants me to have, but I can't keep up to have the 2 of each a month when I have no money back to keep treating. I have god awful pain and have had cortizone injections and a meridian nerve branch cauterization, and the pain is like getting stabbed in the back. I need someone to help and listen to me.I am divorced, have no children to help, or sig. other in my life.I need someone who will get Walmart to pay for what they legally owe me........I just do not know where else to turn. HELP!

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Best answer

    Call you worker’s comp. attorney or the Wisconsin DWD at 608-266-1340 and ask for the duty judge. Explain what is going on and make sure you have your worker’s comp. case number and/or the interlocutory order in front of you when you call.

    Good luck.

    DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

  2. With this email we announce that Sean O'Neill will no longer be associated with Fehr Law Office. Sean and I value the fact that you chose us for legal representation and we are committed to ensuring quality legal representation during this transition period. Attorney O'Neill's last day with Fehr Law Office will be August 31, 2012. He will continue to practice in the Coulee Region; however, his email address will change. Please contact him at or at 608-519-3552. Thank you.

    Lee J. Fehr
    Fehr Law Office

  3. You must have a worker's comp attorney -- reeach out to him or her with your issues. Without a doubt, that is the best place to start!

    In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

Employment topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics