I fell at Ameristar casino due to my shoe or my pant leg got caught in the esculater i need to know if i can anything about this

Omaha, NE |

i fell off the esculater and landed on my right leg and frackered my right foot what can i do about this

Hopefully it happened recently, but in any event contact a personal injury attorney.

This is AVVO, a place for users to obtain general legal information to general legal questions. I am glad to help you in any way I can, within those limits. I wish to make clear I am only communicating with you for the sole purpose of exchanging such general information, and nothing more. It is not legal advice, which I can not provide because among other reasons I know few of the necessary details of your situation. I do not purport to represent you in any way, shape or form. Of course, if you would like to seek out my services, and if you are a NY resident, I will probably not put up very much resistance but representation would still necessitate a signed retainer agreement between yourself and I. Thank you.

You should reach out to a personal injury attorney in the state where this occurred. It is difficult to tell if you have a viable claim or not but the attorney will be able to look at the applicable law and let you know!

Good luck!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

I agree with Robert and Daniel. The best first step is to contact a local attorney who can evaluate your case. We are based out of Lincoln, and have attorneys licensed in Nebraska and Iowa. Feel free to give me a call or send an email.

Ryan P. Sullivan
402.434.9055
rsullivan@krbklaw.com

Contact an attorney and file suit.

If the business owner knows or should have known of a dangerous condition on the premises that he or she knew was possible or "foreseeable" or could present a danger to patrons, then he or she is said to have a duty to exercise ordinary care in either:

1. removing the hazard; or
2 at the very least, warning of the hazard

The patron has an absolute right to assume that the business premises are reasonably safe unless there are obvious conditions or indications to the contrary of that assumption.

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Howard Roitman, Esq. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.

I agree with my colleagues. The case needs to be evaluated to see if the casino and/or the escalator company has any liability. Feel free to contact me for a free consultation and case evaluation. My firm is based out of Omaha and I am licensed in Iowa.