I fell at Ameristar casino due to my shoe or my pant leg got caught in the esculater i need to know if i can anything about this

Asked over 1 year ago - Omaha, NE

i fell off the esculater and landed on my right leg and frackered my right foot what can i do about this

1. Ryan Patrick Sullivan

3

Answered . I agree with Robert and Daniel. The best first step is to contact a local attorney who can evaluate your case. We are based out of Lincoln, and have attorneys licensed in Nebraska and Iowa. Feel free to give me a call or send an email.

Ryan P. Sullivan
    402.434.9055
    rsullivan@krbklaw.com

2. Brendan Michael Kelly

Pro

3

Answered . Contact an attorney and file suit.

3. Robert A. Stumpf

4

Answered . Hopefully it happened recently, but in any event contact a personal injury attorney.

4. Daniel Nelson Deasy

4

Answered . You should reach out to a personal injury attorney in the state where this occurred. It is difficult to tell if you have a viable claim or not but the attorney will be able to look at the applicable law and let you know!

Good luck!

5. Michael Brewer

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. The case needs to be evaluated to see if the casino and/or the escalator company has any liability. Feel free to contact me for a free consultation and case evaluation. My firm is based out of Omaha and I am licensed in Iowa.

6. Howard Robert Roitman

Pro

1

Answered . If the business owner knows or should have known of a dangerous condition on the premises that he or she knew was possible or "foreseeable" or could present a danger to patrons, then he or she is said to have a duty to exercise ordinary care in either:

1. removing the hazard; or
    2 at the very least, warning of the hazard

The patron has an absolute right to assume that the business premises are reasonably safe unless there are obvious conditions or indications to the contrary of that assumption.