I feel at a speedway on broken pavement fell and broke my carpel bone in hand. Need advice before I sign papers at speedway

Asked about 1 year ago - Springfield, OH

I am a self employed cake decorator and it broke my right hand and I need to know how to go about asking for lost wages and how much to ak for

1. Ryan Hayes Fisher

4

1

Answered . Don't sign anything and don't ask for anything. These are not easy cases and you need to talk to a good premises liability lawyer( blue link below). Without representation from a lawyer you will get cheated. If you haven't recovered from the injury yet why are you even thinking about settlement?

2. Matthew Paul Hirschfelt

4

Answered . While being reimbursed for lost wages is important, you need to consult with a premises liability attorney to make sure that you are being fairly compensated for all of your losses. This includes lost wages, medical treatment, and other potential losses that you may not have considered or evaluated properly. Don't sign anything until you have talked to a qualified attorney!

3. Jeffrey Mark Adams

5

Answered . As a self employed professional, you should appreciate the value of a specialist. Contact local and qualified counsel. Feel better and good luck.

Pro

4

Answered . Retain a local personal injury lawyer who can send out an expert to document the defect in the pavement, and get you compensation

5. Richard Marc Katz

Pro

3

Answered . You need consult a local lawyer. Do not sign anything until you can specific advice for your matter. This is not the place to post this kind of a question. The fact that the speedway wants to settle with probably means they have liability.

Good Luck
    See an attorney as soon as possible for advice on your specific situation.