I failed to appear in court for a traffic violation, i have an arrest warrant, would i get arressted at the airport if i travel?

Asked over 1 year ago - San Antonio, TX

arrest warrant, paid violation, travel

1. Jerry Cole Brooks

3

Best Answer

Answered . Technically, you can be arrested anywhere at anytime if you have an arrest warrant. However, I doubt that you are going to be arrested at the airport for a traffic warrant, unless you do something stupid to draw attention to yourself like yell bomb in the airport or park your car illegally. The federal government and TSA are not usually concerned with traffic warrants. They have better things to do like strip searches and full body scans.

2. Carmine John Giardino

4

Answered . I doubt the TSA is worried about your traffic ticket

3. Macy Michelle Jaggers

Pro

4

Answered . I doubt it, but no one can guarantee you won't be arrested on an active warrant. Ticket warrants can usually be lifted by an attorney bond. Ticket attorneys don't charge much for this service. If you can afford a plane ticket, you can afford a ticket lawyer.