I Failed my Breathalyzer for home detention in Mesa, AZ what will happen?

Mesa, AZ |

I am on Home Detention in Mesa, AZ an I Failed my Breathalyzer twice this morning 7minutes apart due to consuming juice with alcohol in it that my roomates left in the fridge. My PO called me and told me to return all the equipment tomorrow. I was sentenced to 10 days jail and 40 days home detention with 45 days jail postponed for extreme dui first offense. What will happen?

Let the lawyer who represent you know right away so he/she can give you the direction advice and begin to work on how to address the court.

Depending on how many days you have left on home detention, a judge could require you to complete the remaining days in jail. You should consult with your attorney immediately to help you in addressing the judge. It sounds like you also have some suspended jail time that a judge can impose as a sanction.